Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"That's the guy I want!"

Mike Kolen, who played linebacker for the Miami Dolphins, told me this story once, said Dr. A. Rogers. "When I graduated from Auburn University, Coach Shug Jordan asked me to do some scouting for him. I said, "sure coach, what kind of man do you need?"
"Coach said, 'You know the guy you can knock down and he stays there? I said, Sure!" Coach said, "We don't need him. You know the guy you can knock down, he gets up, you knock him down again and he gets up? I said, 'Yes! You want him?' 'No,' said Coach, I want the guy that knocking everybody down. Thats the guy I want.'"
I am grateful that Jesus picks us up when we are knocked down. But, wouldn't you like to do a little knocking down of the devil for a change? You can if you will learn to pray, " Lord, lead me not into temptation, but keep me from evil."
"And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil; For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen." Matthew 6:13

I often wonder, am I the kind of guy that God would want on his side. As we travel through this world we need to be careful not to let self get in the way. If we try to take on the devil, we will fail. It is better if we step out of the way and let the Lord who has all power defeat our enemies.
In my Home Business I want to be the kind of person that depends on God for everything, but works as if it all depended on me. Just to see how God will Bless. If you want to be apart of our team, come and join us at one of my teams classes. Friendwin University. Coach Cobb, and I, along with our other members would be glad to have you there.


Have you seen Jim Cobb's Blog? ie:
He could walk up to you anywhere and it would be like old friends week. Jim Cobb's manner is welcoming and warm and put's people at ease. "I am a person that doesn’t know a stranger. This is what has made me who I am today…. I am most likely someone like you."
Or Stephanie Haile"s? ie:
"Learning something new creates a fire inside and brilliance without." Stephanie Haile is a business owner, wife, mother of two brilliant teenagers, friend, research and beach enthusiast who enjoys writing, reading, learning, and teaching. Stephanie comes from a large family of four brothers and a sister. Getting to grow up during the 70's and 80's together has been a blessing for them. Stephanie's parents have always been there. Her Dad has since retired but a brilliant engineer that started his career in the Air Force, helping to design and build the Mercury, Atlas, and Centaur rockets. Her Mom also has retired from her career as an Office Manager in the Real Estate business. She is a clever, brilliant lady, Stephanie's Mom.

Don't for get to visit a few of my Businesses:
myfavoriteonlinestore.net,

helpme-god.org

God Bless,
KL Brown

2 comments:

Wyverex said...

"I am grateful that Jesus picks us up when we are knocked down. But, wouldn't you like to do a little knocking down of the devil for a change?" I am toooo! Jesus and I are friends as well :)

Anonymous said...

You Rock to mention me...:) Steff