Sunday, March 9, 2008

"GOD help me learn to Love others"



And God Said "No!"

I asked God to take away my pride,
and God said, "no."
He said it was not for Him to take it away
but for me to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child to be whole,
and God said, "no."
He said the Spirit is whole,
the body is only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience,
and God said, "no."
He said, patience is a by-product of tribulation,
it isn't granted, it is earned.

I asked God, to give me happiness,
and God said, "no."
He said He gives Blessings,
happiness is up to me.

I ask God to spare me pain,
and God said, "no."
He said, suffering draws you apart from worldly
cares and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my Spirit grow,
and God said,"no."
He said, I must grow on my own.
but He will prune to make me fruitful.


I asked God if He loved me,
and God said, "yes"
He gave me His only Son who died for me, and I
will be in Heaven someday because I believe.

I asked God to help me love others
as much as He loves me,
and God said,
"Ah, finally, you have the idea."

I have these words above my desk as a reminder that though I am in this world alone, I am not by myself. We all affect or infect others from day to day. I want to be one of those that affect others by my life and actions. God has left me here for a reason. Some times I wish God would tell me what to do and how, but then God would not see how we would live as a freewill agent.
I'm working on my home business and finding myself struggling at times and enjoying my independence at others. I look to the professionals for Inspiration and training, as in: Zig Zigler, Seth Godin, Anthony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki and many more. It is said, "that you become like the people you hang around with."
One great tool that has really helped is helpme-god.org, and Layman's Web College.
Well, I've got to go for now, see ya later,
God Bless, KL Brown
http://helpme-god.org

2 comments:

Wavecritter said...

Kevin, sincerely God BLESS You! I have been working pretty hard and so very much needed this...you have truly affected me! What a loving thing to do for me...as I see this as a gift...Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a "present" for everyone who is so blessed to land here at your page! Thank you again, Steff

askGerhard-Kaiser said...

Hi Kevin,
that you become like the people you hang around with is true.
The great tools which has really helped me also, is Friendswin, and Friendswin University and the Virtual Marketing Team.
Greetings from Germany
Gerhard Kaiser Google me!